Terms and Conditions
Goldfish Swim School – Dream Big, Little Fish Giveaway
No Purchase Necessary TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC (“GSS”) Dream Big, Little Fish (“Campaign”) is open to those who share on social media using the hashtag #DreamBigLittleFish (platform). The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, with authority to enter their business in the Campaign, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Business and its Entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GSS as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. GSS reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify this Campaign in any way at any time, subject to state or federal law.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, July 12, 2021 at 9 a.m. EST and ending Tuesday, August 31st 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST (“Campaign Period”).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry viaFacebook or Instagram social media channels, using the hashtag #DreamBigLittleFish during the Campaign Period. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GSS. You must provide the information requested. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GSS.
5. Prizes: Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 6 months of weekly group swim lessons at a participating Goldfish Swim School location, as well as a prize relevant to the campaign, at an estimated value of $500. Additional prizes for additional efforts through social media sharing will include promotional merchandise bags that may include branded Goldfish attire or merchandise or autographed attire by GSS Brand Ambassadors. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by GSS. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at GSS’ discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is not permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GSS to use Winner’s name, business name, likeness, photos and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible submissions received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected at random by GSS throughout the Campaign Period (July 12 - August 31, 2021). Winners will be announced via social media announcement, as well as by social media private message within 1 day following selection of Winner. Decisions by GSS of winner eligibility, notification, and acceptance or disqualification will be final and binding. GSS shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and the completion and return of a Winner eligibility and release form, as required by GSS. All decisions of GSS shall be binding and final. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GSS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that GSS, anyone acting on behalf of GSS, and GSS’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, business name, business information, location, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, without additional compensation to you.
9. Terms & Conditions: GSS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond GSS’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, GSS may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GSS. GSS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GSS has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries with the same donation code; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, GSS reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Campaign, you agree to receive promotional information and materials from Goldfish Swim School.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless GSS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MICHIGAN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Goldfish Swim School Franchising, LLC, 2701 Industrial Row Drive, Troy MI 48084. Requests must be received no later than September 15, 2021.